Oh I think the Birther movement should be dead now. I just watched something that was hilarious, disturbing, painful, did I say hilarious? Orly Taitz is a “lawyer” who is aiding in some lawsuits claiming that President Obama isn’t a citizen. That alone should be enough to make her crazy but that’s not good enough for Taitz. She’s Queen of the crazies. I just watched the segment where David Shuster (and later Tamron Hall) interviewed Taitz on MSNBC. Let me tell you, its side splitting funny. Seriously, to all the birthers out there. If you want to maybe, possibly be taken as serious, don’t let someone bat shit insane like Orly Taitz speak for you. Here are some of my favorite moments from the video:
1. Taitz sounds like Eva Bruan. There’s something ironic about claiming the president isn’t a citizen when you sound like you’re fresh off the boat yourself
2. When Shuster first asks Taitz to explain the two announcements of Barack Obama’s birth, she goes on some wild tangent about how there are two types of birth certificates
3. She still doesn’t explain how having a birth announcement in a newspaper lets you avoid filling out immigration paperwork
4. When Taitz takes a shot at Tamron Hall (who is off camera and hasn’t even spoken to her) you can hear Tamron say “WHAT!?!?” off camera
5. She calls Ann Coulter part of the mainstream media. Now I’d hate to defend a nutcase like Coulter but in this case, I have to.
6. Tamron Hall’s facial expressions when she finally talks to Taitz
7. Taitz claims Obama has 2 social security numbers. How the fuck would she know? Isn’t it a crime to have someone else’s SSN?